- This event has passed.
Designing Your Curriculum Intent, Implementation and Impact
June 19 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm| £60
Course Outline: Sustained Mastery means that pupils learn, remember and become fluent in everything in the curriculum. They sustain their learning over time rather than only at the point of delivery.
Lesley will cover essential questions such as:
– How should we design the curriculum for depth not coverage?
– How we demonstrate securing breadth and depth across the curriculum using ‘Basic, Advancing and Deep’
– What is greater depth?
– What does greater depth involve in science and the foundation subjects?
– What sort of tasks should teachers plan to develop greater depth?
– What does the goal of sustained mastery mean for curriculum design?