As the gateway to learning, schools play a vital role in improving the quality of education in Middlesbrough.
The following schools are working closely with Learning Middlesbrough through a variety of funded projects.
Assessment and Data Hubs
- Green Lane Primary Academy
- Park End Primary
- Newham Bridge Primary School
- Acklam Grange Teaching School
- Linthorpe Primary School
- Archibald Primary School
- Macmillan Academy
- Abingdon Primary: challenge and accelerating progress
- Marton Manor/South Cluster: reading pedagogy and increased challenge
- MCSP: transition for the more able
- NLT/Allison Potter: ‘Our Stories’ project
- Priory Woods: assessing the impact of the EQUALS curriculum
- St. Thomas More: supporting progress of vulnerable groups of pupils after transition
- Trinity Catholic College: using spirals of enquiry to narrow the gap
Schools will be considered for Developing Schools projects where one or more apply:
- attainment and progress are below expected norms
- internal data or end of Key Stage data is showing a significant decline
- the overall school profile indicates a likely decline in Ofsted grade
- leadership has insufficient immediate capacity e.g. new headship, long-term illness of significant staff
- Ofsted judgements are below good
Please contact us for more information on funded projects and how your school may take part.