International New Arrivals – safeguarding and cultural cohesion workshops
November 27, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm| Free
This workshop will support teachers and schools to provide learning opportunities for International New Arrivals under KCSIE 2018 guidelines.
The workshops have been designed to help schools navigate the complexities of culture, cohesion’s and safeguarding communities.
The workshop will include:
- How to support your staff in understanding the complexities of culture and community
- Overview of how the school navigates KCSIE 2018 with complex safeguarding needs.
- On entry assessments – getting the safeguarding needs right first time.
- Signposting to efficient service provision and what schools can do to support INA families.
- To book a place on the workshop call 01643 244961 (option 9) or email email@example.com