Data and Assessment Hub and MSTA Leadership Group: School Effectiveness+ Demonstration
March 20, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Based on ‘The 25 Characteristics of High-Performing Schools’, School Effectiveness+ (SE+) is a downloadable self-evaluation app for schools. SE+ helps you assess strengths and prioritise improvements.
- Download onto your mobile device and use on or offline
- evaluate your school against ‘The 25 Characteristics of High-Performing Schools’
- generate a ‘Maturity Profile’
- Identify your school’s strengths and weaknesses
- Have a clear view of your school’s improvement priorities
SE+ enables the senior leadership team to carry out a comprehensive evaluation of the school through a straightforward diagnostic process. The result is a ‘Maturity Profile’ which can be used to develop priorities, guide your actions effectively, improve sustainability and evidence to Ofsted (and other stakeholders) that you are making an impact.