Inclusive Teaching & Learning for EAL learners (Secondary): Building up your toolkit!
June 27, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm| Free
This event is suitable for secondary school teachers and teaching assistants. The event will be led by Alice Washbourne & Linda Webster who bring their expertise in supporting EAL learners from years of working with teachers to develop interactive, engaging practice in their classrooms.
Topics will cover the following:
- Integrating language and content
- Using the NASSEA scales to assess EAL learners
- Setting targets using the NASSEA scales
- Developing the language of more advanced EAL learners
- Developing a greater understanding of EAL learners and their needs
To take a look at the full event and a run down of what it will cover, please click here.
The event is free to Middlesbrough Schools and £175 for schools outside of Middlesbrough.
Call Kathrynn Jones on 01642 277700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org