Middlesbrough Inclusion Conference ‘Belonging’
November 20, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This event will take place at Middlesbrough Football Club
‘How do we ensure belonging is at the heart of learning and the bedrock upon which children can develop?’ This day is designed to challenge thinking and provoke curiosity around this question. We welcome Head teachers, School Leaders, SENDCOs and educationalists to attend what we hope will be an inspirational day.
Dr Kathryn Riley
Author, researcher, educationalist. The Belonging Game: Are we Letting our Children & Young People Down?
Award winning entrepreneur: Founder and Owner of Thinktastic. ‘Hello. Let me in please!’
Nick Whittaker HMI and Specialist Adviser, SEND
- Stuart Myers: Inspirational Speaker: ‘Achieving Against the Odds’
- Dr Kathryn Riley & DancePoet TioMolina: Co Directors, The Art of Possibilities: ‘The Belonging Game’
- Jonny Drury: Neurodivergent coach, facilitator & artist: ‘Autism Dialogue’
- Ben Bryant: ISOS: ‘What do we know about effective local systems of alternative provision and support for inclusion?’
- Al Coates MBE, CEL&T Training and Development/ACES Network NE: Childhood Challenging, Violent and Aggressive Behaviour.
- Lynn Miles: Lecturer in Education, Teesside University: ‘Responding to Adversity and Trauma’
Booking and pricing
Tickets cost £110. Early bird discount at £90 for bookings made before Tuesday 1st October 2019.
On booking, you will need to select two workshop choices for each individual delegate.