Workshops are taking place at Ayresome Primary School to support teachers and schools provide learning opportunities for INA’s.
The sessions will also cover community cohesion and will enable your school to identify the needs of INA families under KCSIE 2018 guidelines.
The workshops have been designed to help schools navigate the complexities of culture, cohesion’s and safeguarding communities.
The workshop will include:
- How to support your staff in understanding the complexities of culture and community
- Overview of how the school navigates KCSIE 2018 with complex safeguarding needs.
- On entry assessments – getting the safeguarding needs right first time.
- Signposting to efficient service provision and what schools can do to support INA families.
- To book a place on the workshop call 01643 244961 (option 9) or email email@example.com
Tuesday 27th November 2018
9.30 a.m. 11.30 a.m. and 2 p.m. (6-8 places per workshop), each workshop will last approximately 1.5 hours.
Ayresome Primary School, Worcester Street, Middlesbrough, TS1 4NT